Wednesday 30 January 2013

Christmas count down has began !

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW its January just one month from the last one !
        But Christmas is my favourite time of the year, but always leaves me stressed out planing,
 decorating and now having stock to sell at Fairs.
    So to get a head of the game I'm planning to spend one whole week of evenings a month making  decorations and gifts.


                                        This month I have been making Hot water bottle covers !
                          Made from a Stunning Welsh wool blanket that I found in a charity shop
                                    Yes Charity shop how often does that happen these days?

 So some of these are going to be gifts for my friends and Family I always love giving gifts that I have made !

No comments:

Post a Comment